PMP

PMP
Me

Saturday 11 June 2011

Just finished my Certification preparaton course!!!

Yesterday was my last day of the PMP Certification Preparation Course. On the last class, my mind was working on calculation of ROI. Quite satisfied to be honest. Got all the guidelines I needed but also realized from this point onward its on me how I decide to start my personal preparation. Unlike most of the rest of my fellow classmates I was not awarded the course by my company. Instead, after failing to get the course from my company near about one year!! I decided to put that course into my personal account. After all its me who need to develop and in my current job position my management doesn't feel it important for my job responsibility!!!

Anyway, the money is gone.and my credit card started to kick me so I must start getting certification before I get drawn in the sea of frustration. My plan is to first appear the CAPM and then to go for PMP as I always believe in one step at a time. Moreover, I think I will get a lot of confidence after CAPM exam for the PMP. The good think is that for CAPM PMBOK guide is the only book I need to study. i.e. all the question in CAPM exam will come from PMBOK guide. I guess you have already the PMBOK guide or otherwise you need to get membership of PMI which is really worth to take.

Lets start the journey of preparing for the CAPM exam. My plan is to divide each chapter of the PMBOK Guide and their main discussed topics and the information which I need to be aware for the exam preparation. Again, it is also part of my plan to generate all the possible questions under each topic of each chapters so that I don't leave any information unquestioned!!  I am proceeding forward.. anyone with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment